“Good place for a quick sandwich. Lots of choices.”
Review of The Bagel Place

The Bagel Place
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Description: Over 15 varieties of bagels and a dozen cream cheeses. Hot and iced coffee from Uncommon Grounds. Breakfast sandwiches served all day long using real fresh cracked eggs. Lunch sandwiches are a cut above here, with specialties such as a Caprese with fresh mozzarella, basil, tomato, prosciutto and balsamic vinaigrette.
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

I stopped in to pick up breakfast. We all had the lox bagel, which was good. There's a Starbucks next door, so it's a convenient stop.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

While staying in a hotel across the street without breakfast, we would walk over the this place most mornings to get a delicious breakfast sandwich. They have a nice selection of bagels. Friendly staff.

Reviewed August 2, 2017

I bought a bagel with tuna and California veggies. It was fantastic.

Good chew and texture. My daughter has peanut and tree nut allergies...she was safe to eat there. We ate lox and their flavored cream cheese YUMMY>) The tomato cheese soup is fantastic. They have a large selection of juices and ciders and coffee. This is your one must stop place. They also have bags of let over bagels and tasty giant cranberry muffins for $2.50 a bag...great car trip food. Really lovely staff. QUICK!!!!! service. Quality eats. IM going back!

Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

My husband, daughter, and I are New Yorkers and used to the best bagels in the world. These bagels are as good as any New York or Brooklyn bagel we have ever eaten. What makes them so special is the unique flavors and the incredible cream cheeses. I had fresh cream cheese with strawberries on my bagel this morning. It was summer on a bagel.

The staff members are great and very courteous. Wish we could move this store near my home.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

I grew up eating NY bagels so I'm always suspicious, but these were great. Sandwiches were just right - not so overstuffed you can't fit it in your mouth but enough to avoid being overrun by the bagel. Best darn oatmeal raisin cookie I've had.