“Solid Pizza, Especially Gluten Free”
Review of Leonardo's Pizza

Leonardo's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

These folks make a great pizza, even the gluten free crust is good. Strongly recommend and all the staff are pretty Friendly.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Our new favorite go to pizza place! Great crust, sauce and fast delivery. Also, they have an app for super easy ordering.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

I don't know why so many people say this place is so great. I've had dozens of pizzas from Leonardo's over the years from multiple locations. Their pizza is OK at best. Yes, they have some interesting combos on their pies. But the crust is bland and the pizzas are always low on sauce and cheese. I find it tends to be most popular with friends who are vegetarians or real hippies. So maybe the veggies are really great and I just don't get it? I can think of three other pizza places that I like better within about a mile of this location. We go there maybe once a year if we happen to get a 50% off coupon. Oh because that's the other thing- their pizza is not cheap.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

This is my go-to place for pizza delivery while working the evening shift at a nearby hotel. Service is always fantastic, and the food cannot be beat! The signature pizzas are top-notch, my two favorites are the Maine Potato and Bacon Cheeseburger. Looking forward to ordering again using the iOS app, and passing on menus to customers at my own job!

Reviewed 28 March 2016

We had a barbeque chicken pizza. It was very good. My aunt wanted a specialty pizza. I would have liked a plain pizza with mushrooms more. The delivery was super fast.