“The breakfast is a joke”
Review of Harper's

Harper's
Reserve with OpenTable
Harper's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Deli, Seafood
Reviewed August 25, 2016

The breakfast menu used to be awesome. I used to stay at this hotel just for the breakfast. Now the menu gives you overpriced options with small serving sizes. I will not be going again.

Reviewed August 8, 2016

The cook was very good and friendly. They had omelets and waffles to order.We didn't have any of the lunch items.

Reviewed August 23, 2015 via mobile

I had the pulled pork special and the pork was cooked PERFECTLY!! Service for me was great for me at the bar but the restaurant didn't look like it had the greatest service. I also ordered breakfast room service and the food was average.

Reviewed July 18, 2015 via mobile

After a long drive we decided to just eat in the hotel. BIG Mistake! The servers were miserable. For drinks we ordered a sprite and 2 waters with lemon. The sprite was brought to me pretty quickly but we waited another 10 minutes for waters with no lemon. The lemons came another 10 minutes later. My daughter asked for a straw which never came. We ordered 2 chicken Cesar salads and and order of fish and chips. Everything was BLAH! The only time the waiter smiled was when we left!

Reviewed June 13, 2015

Very good food and excellent wait staff.Very nice hotel restaurant.Nice atmosphere and if interested many TV's to catch up on sports or the news.

Been to Harper's? Share your experiences!