“Great pastries”

Add it.
Klinger's Bread Company Bakery and Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 17, 2018

wonderful selection of breads and pastries and awesome that you can get of cup of coffee to go with your treat!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I've had the pleasure of having some of the baked goods and l haven't had a bad experience yet. I would recommend this place.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

I go here all the time to buy bread for my family. We love their sliced loaves for sandwiches and toast. We get the organic non-gmo whole wheat, pane bello, and rye. Pre-made sandwiches are delish -as well as their yummy baked goods!!!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 7, 2016

Possibly the best chocolate cake I have ever eaten. The service was above and beyond as well. I was a bit shy of the 48 hours advanced notice for cakes, yet they made me one. Thank you!! And all who ate it thank you.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed July 27, 2016

Small, family owned spot in South Burlington. Of course they have a variety of yummy breads. But also wonderful pastries and a little café area to sit and relax. You can watch the bakers doing their magic through glass walls. Only mistake we made: they run out of things! Don't go too late in the morning.

Date of visit: June 2016