We stayed at the Brass Lantern for two nights in March 2012. The entire experience was delightful. The hosts were very accomadating and welcoming. We staying in Room #1 which was more than adequate. The breakfasts were delightful, with plenty of selections. The fresh cookies in the afternoon were over the top.
The hosts were also very informative regarding restaurant recommendations and activities planning.
We enjoyed our visit to the Brass Lantern very much, and we will certainly stay at the same location the next time we visit Stowe.
P.S., the view from the hot tub on the back deck is out of this world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Cancelon so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont