If you're looking for a place to lie your weary bones after a long day on the mountain, the Commodores Inn is the place for you. If you are looking for new, luxurious, or contemporary accommodations, look elsewhere.
1. 7 mile/15 minute drive to Stowe Mountain
2. 3 hot tubs and a pool
3. Free breakfast each morning
1. Not within walking distance of any sites, restaurants, bars, or ski locations
2. Hotel does not look like it has been updated since the 1970's
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spend your next vacation at our peaceful 30-acre lakeside setting at the edge of historic Stowe Village. Featuring modern comfort with country charm, the Commodores Inn has all the amenities you need to make your visit to Stowe a memorable one. All guest rooms are non-smoking, and pet friendly rooms are available by request. We invite you to join us in our Lighthouse Bar & Grill featuring traditional New England favorites including our Chef's famous coconut chicken, sesame beef tips, salads, pastas, vegetables, seafood, beef, poultry and vegetarian specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Commodores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Commodores Hotel Stowe
- Commodores Inn Stowe, Vermont