Town & Country Resort Motor Inn
Commodores Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$118
Innsbruck Inn At Stowe(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$86
Golden Eagle Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$117
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Green Mountain Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$135
Northern Lights Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$78
Trapp Family Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$288
The Stowehof(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$109
Priceline
Stowe Mountain Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$249
  • Pool
All reviewstennis courtscourt buildingindoor poolstayed here for one nighthot tubbike pathupdated roomsbit wornbreakfast stafffree breakfastwinter monthslocation is excellentmusty smellnew englandminute drivebeds were comfortablelarge room
Reviewed October 3, 2011

Very pleasant on the phone, but beware once you pay they are very unaccomodating. They did not want to get me linen for the sofa bed. I had to use my own blankets out of my car. It was extremely dirty and moldy. The apparent non smoking room (they swore up and down that it wasn't) stunk so bad my daughter was heaving in the middle of the night because of the smell. The smoke detector was disconnected, the hairdryer in the bathroom did not work, the pillow were as flat as pancakes and the beds were the most uncomfortable I have slept on ever! We had to sweep up about 200 cigarette butts outside our room. Most of the maybe five chairs around the pool were broken. We booked for two nights, but after the first night they would not refund our money. I Knew that it wouldn't be the most up to date of accomodations, but all I ask for is clean and maybe a pillow and blanket for ever party staying in the room.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
skinutstowe, General Manager at Town & Country Resort Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2011

I just checked out another bus load of happy customers from Texas and then come back to my desk and read this review. I am obviously quite surprised. I wish you would have let the management know of your displeasure rather than writing what I consider an unfair review. I am not sure when you stayed or which room but we only have 3 rooms with sofa beds, I have looked up our history thru September when you claim to have stayed and I still cant figure out when you were here if at all, I dont see any guests from your town of Pelham Canada. However I just went thru my rooms with sofa beds and did not find any rooms with hair dryers that dont work, the smoke detectors were all connected, our sofa beds are always made up with linens ahead of time and our pool furniture was not "all broken". I personally attend to the pool furniture and know this for a fact. I also find it hard to believe the fact your daughter was sick due to our rooms. Our rooms are all non-smoking, unfortunately there are still people who break this rule on occasion which we try to discourage. I just hope you have the right property.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

I recently had my wedding reception held here and then spent the night there along with many of my wedding guest (some spent several nights prior to the wedding here as well). Judging from everything they told me, I speak for us all when I say I loved staying here! The rooms were cleaning and plenty big enough. I rented out every room in the pool building for my bride and I and several of our friends and bridal party (other guest stayed in the main part of the inn). This worked out awesome because they have a huge balcony coming off the second floor as well as a nice sized 'common area' inside where we were able to unwind and be social together. I didn't get a complaint from any family or friends.

The wedding itself was perfect thanks to town and country- Rich and Millie (and others) were there to provide quick responses to any questions I had and was able to make all aspects I wanted at my wedding come to life (having a piano tuned and ready for my brother to play out first dance, having access to a portable projection screen so I could have a slide show running, red napkins, etc, etc) The food was delicious (LOVE the cheese fritters with Vermont cheddar) and presentation was nice, staff was friendly throughout the day.

We had breakfast there the following morning and that was just as good with a wide variety of breakfast options for guest that stayed and they let guest who didn't stay there still join us (at their expense for breakfast)

I only gave spa and fitness center an average rating because I did not use or see them, I was too busy, so I didn't want to say they were good or bad, I am sure they are quite nice though.

All in all, A+ experience. I recommend for a nice stay in stowe and/or a wedding reception site.

Thanks guys!
Ryan and Bonnie

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2011

The price was good for this area & it should be no surprise that this resort is a few decades overdue for a major update. I had stayed here before in one of the rooms attached to the main building and although it smelled a little bit, it was otherwise clean & comfortable. So I thought that I would stay here again in 2011.

This turned out to be a big mistake. We were placed in the annexe to the side with the pools. This whole building smelled awful (including our room), there were cobwebs on the windows & the ceilings, and we just didn't feel comfortable at all. In fact we almost considered leaving and finding another place, but in the end $115 was too much money for us to just waste, so we reluctantly stayed for the night.

If you really cannot find accommodation elsewhere in Stowe, then I advise that you check your room first before parting with your money.

• Stayed: September 2011
skinutstowe, Manager at Town & Country Resort Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2011

I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. This is the first I heard of these complaints from you, hopefully you did let someone know at the front desk, if I had known about this I would have looked into the complaints and try to rectify them immediately. I do not know when you were here or which room you were in, as I can not determine this from your review. As for a smell present "throughout the whole building" I am not aware of any offensive smell throughout the building. We have many guests that enjoy the Pool building rooms and request them year after year, particularly for their privacy and extra space in the rooms.
Please let us know next time so we can take care of the situation. My family has owned and operated this property for quite some time and take pride in our guests satisfaction. We are sorry your stay was not up to your expectations.

Reviewed September 19, 2011

This motel was fine. The rooms were a bit dated and the wallpaper in the bathrooms should be redone, but the room was clean and fine.
The motel isn't really walking distance to anything, but its only a short ride into the main area of Stowe.
The motel offers a free breakfast in what looks like a reception hall. There was only one waitress, but she did fine, and the food was ok. Nothing fancy, but nothing to complain about either.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Rob G
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Affordable place to stay when you just need a clean place to drop off your stuff & get out for the day. There are two large pools (one indoor with a hot tub & one huge outdoor).Lovely buffet breakfast.is served on lower level. Easy access to bike path & main street. Good value .....

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family