I was in Stowe for a women's hockey tournament and signed up last minute for a room at Town & Country by chance as it had a vacancy. The rate was very reasonable and when I arrived I was informed that they were going to upgrade me to a larger room. We were given a cool, rustic loft type room (#59) that had so much character and was very large. We enjoyed our stay very much and got great customer service from the staff. In the evening, we called down needing a battery for the TV remote and a light bulb for one that had blown out and received both quickly from a quiet but professional individual. When I left I forgot my curling iron in the bathroom and received a call from the Inn saying they found it and would hold it for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complete resort motor inn with ideal group amenities including spacious dining room and Fireside Pub. Facilities include outdoor and indoor pools, sauna, hot tub, tennis court, pond, fishing stream and spacious grounds. Comfortable guest rooms with cable TV, telephone, hairdryers, coffee makers and free WiFi. Most rooms have 2 double or 2 queen size beds, some with king bed. Convenient location close to Stowe Village and walking distance to cinema, shops and nightclubs. Adjacent to the award winning Stowe recreation path for walking, biking and cross-country skiing in winter. Owned and operated by the Marron family since 1975. Forty-five rooms and one rental house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Town & Country Resort Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Resort Motor Inn
- Town & Country Resort Motor Hotel Stowe
- Town Country Hotel
- Town & Country Resort Motor Inn Stowe, Vermont