My husband and I have been staying at the Stowe Mountain Inn in Februrary for the last eight years. We love it! We take advantage of everything the area has to offer. The staff at the inn is always helpful and courteous. The location in the center of the village offers the opportunity to walk to stores, the museum, restaurants and the recreation area across the street from the inn. The inn has a wonderful outdoor heated pool which is open at the end of the day and is always a treat. There is nothing quite like swimming in the pool in the evening as the snow is falling. We often miss the afternoon tea and cookies but it is another nice amenity.
We ski but also take advantage of the public skating at the local rink and snowshoeing. We've eaten at the Whip and is very good. Nice to have a good restaurant on location so you do not need to drive. It is a wonderful winter destination!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont