See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 6, 2017

Stayed at Snow Creek unit #89 and it was one of the best ski condos in the Northeast we've been to. Really well furnished, clean, up to date, beautiful view. Ski in and out from the parking lot outside onto Racer's Edge trail which leads to the Gatehouse Lodge at the base. Appreciated the thermal-room darkening curtains in all the rooms, fireplace, and extremely well-equipped kitchen with new appliances. Only disappointments were no tea kettle and the pillows were extremely hard. Other than that would opt to stay again due to the great location.

Room Tip: Stayed in a bottom unit and though the place was full, very little noise.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed February 6, 2017

What a weekend! Headed up to the North Pole to spend time with family and friends. Checked in a bit late, but had no problem, since our keys and a lovely welcome note were waiting for us. The condo was huge and bright, thanks for leaving the lights on, made it so much easier to find. THe condos are spread out over the Mountain, so easy to ski in ski out. THe kids were loving their independence. And we adults enjoyed the freedom. Donna shared her favorite shopping spots, so we loaded up at Mehuron's Supermarket for the SUper Bowl. ANd what a game it was! Great times at Sugarbush, truly a memory of a lifetime. OT and five rings.

Room Tip: We told SUgarbush Village COndo how many people we had and they did the rest, awesome find.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 9, 2016 via mobile

I can't tell you how bad this was, but it is enough that I doubt I will even ski at Sugar bush again. If by chance I do go back, i certainly will never stay here again. The condo we rented was old and gross. The fireplace never worked. They had about 3 towels in a 2 bedroom unit. The pillows were disgusting, flat, and full of stains. The TV barely worked and was a tiny tube TV. Management was completely unresponsive and even when I stopped by the office, she was extremely rude. On two separate occasions, I was charged incorrectly on my card (once was for over a 1000). It took numerous calls and contacts to get that charge reversed. The other charge for a smaller amount was never reversed by her and I had to work through my credit card company. Don't stay here.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank clack1
Reviewed December 12, 2015 via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised when we checked in. Friendly staff and clean place. Some things a little dated, like dishwasher. But not really anything negative. Worst thing is pillows too thick, no choice or extras. Enjoyed my stay! Would come back but only for a longer time period. Was quite a drive for only a weekend.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 23, 2015

My family stayed at the Glades Condos the week of March 16 2015 for March Break. We had a one bedroom unit with kitchen, dinning area, living room with one washroom. The unit was a bit tight for us but it met our needs. We were there for skiing at Sugarbush. Skiing was great. Staff were very nice and friendly.

The unit was not too far from the base of the main lodge. It was a 2 minute drive. We didn't walk because of all the ski gear.

My only complaints:
1) No WiFi access. We couldn't even buy into a WiFi package to get access.
2) The ceiling was super thin. We could hear the until above us every time they were walking around. The floors were really squeaky. The unit above us would be up everyday at 6am. :(

Room Tip: If you stay at the Glades, make sure no one is using the unit above you.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family