Check in was easy they had lift tickets and keys available within moments of saying our name. We got our deal through Travel Zoo and it worked out perfectly. Our only gripes are walls are paper thin and the beds and pillows could use an update. Rooms are extremely small but since you are at the mountain all day this wasn't a real concern for us. The breakfast was great as was the location to the mountain. We would def. stay here again for an overnight or two but not more than a couple of days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located lakeside with spectacular views of the mountain, Snow Lake Lodge, Mount Snow's economy lodge with basic rooms, is a real value. A free shuttle will take you to and from the slopes and you are walking distance from a great evening of entertainment at the Snowbarn (open winter and some special events only). After a full day of play, take a soothing sauna or hop into the indoor or outdoor hot tub. Walt's Pub with light fare menu, schedule varies. Light continental breakfast included in the rates during the ski/snowboard season only, served daily 7-10 am. This is a non-smoking lodge. Features: 92 rooms. Indoor hot tub and sauna and outdoor hot tub. Free WiFi in common areas and the majority of guest rooms. Snow Lake Lodge is on the "MOOver" shuttle route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Snow Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow Lake Hotel Dover
- Mount Snow Snow Lake Lodge Hotel
- Snow Lake West Dover
- Snow Lake Lodge Vermont/Dover