“This place is fantastic”
Review of Tuckerbox

Tuckerbox
Reserve with OpenTable
Tuckerbox is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

This place has the best kabobs. I had the swordfish kabob. The seasoning was delicious. Flavorful, but not spicy. We share the Meze plate for 4 and it was a perfect size for all of us. The decor of this place is Turkish in design the owner is from Turkey and decorates it with pieces from his country. The lights in this place a hand made each piece is different and unique. Great dining experience. Owner is almost always there he is very friendly and cares about his customers.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

Little tricky finding the restaurant but I had a great meal at a reasonable price with good service.

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

I went here for lunch with my boyfriend and another couple this weekend. Such a cool spot. The subtle decorations transport me to another country. Love all the windows. Appetizers steal the show.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

my wife and I repeatedly visit the tuckerbox restaurant in White River Junction typically we order as an appetizer the mezze platter followed by lentil soup lavash bread followed by one of their cocktails and Turkish beer for the main entree I get shrimp guvec or the stuffed eggplant both are delicious

IstanbulKebabHouse, Owner at Tuckerbox, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review of Tuckerbox! We feel so fortunate and honored to share out Turkish food culture with such a wonderful community. See you soon!

Reviewed October 16, 2017

My wife and I had dinner at the Tuckerbox recently, and then breakfast there the next morning. The decor and ambiance of the restaurant are very classy yet understated, and the service was excellent. Our dinner entrees were tuna steak kebab and lamb kebab (the latter a signature dish for them, according to our waiter) - both were seasoned perfectly, and were mouth-watering. The sides were delicious as well, as was an order of lavash bread. For breakfast, we shared an order of menemen (every bit as good as one I'd had in Istanbul) and an order of perfectly-cooked scrambled eggs; the home fries that came with both were delicious too. If you like Turkish and Mediterranean food... heck, if you simply like great food, regardless of ethnicity.... then by all means try the Tuckerbox. We'll definitely be back... in fact, it may be worth a drive up from Cape Cod just to eat there!

Wow! Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! WE are so delighted you enjoyed both your meals at Tuckerbox. Our Chefs are professional trained in Istanbul and we pride ourselves in serving truly authentic Turkish cuisine. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in White River Junction!