This is a very pretty Bed and Breakfast, on the large side with 9 guest rooms, but with a warm, "welcome home" feel to it. The beds are the most comfortable I've ever been priveleged to enjoy and the surroundings are wonderfully relaxing. Your host and chef are the owners who treat you like family and feed you like royalty. This is a marvelous place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 1894 main house with an attached carriage house. Located on a knoll at the edge of the village.Main building has 4 rooms, a large suite,fireplaced living room,Lincoln library,pub,and fireplaced dining room that is also open to the public.Carriage house has 3 rooms and a suite.Guest rooms decorated individually -antiques,country furnishings,and a splash of the owner's travels.All rooms have private bath some with whirlpool tubs and gas fireplaces.Full breakfast is included in rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your The Wilmington Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wilmington Inn And Tavern
- The Wilmington Inn & Tavern Hotel Wilmington