“Top pick for fast food in Bedford”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #29 of 61 Restaurants in Bedford
Description: At Wendy's in Bedford, VA we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Bedford, VA hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed March 13, 2018

The Bedford location is clean. The staff, most of the time is friendly. Sometimes the service is slow. Good variety of more healthier food choices.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 2, 2017

While Wendy's Burgers are excellent, it's hard to beat a cup of Wendy's Chili with a Frosty. Every time I get Wendy's Chili with a Frosty, I am transported back to much younger days when Chili and Ice Cream were my regular post-flight meal. Young Naval Aviators are typically on a budget and do not tend to eat much before a flight, but afterwards, they are ready for a good bowl of Chili and a scoop of ice cream to cool down the spice. Whenever possible, the Chili was Wendy's and the ice cream was a Wendy's Frosty. Whether breakfast, lunch, dinner, or just a snack, you just cannot beat a cup of Wendy's Chili with a Frosty.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed October 31, 2014

I came in to eat a single, I could care less about employees. They were rude and very loud. This place was dirty and to top it off this one man working sandwiches was bragging about giving a girl chlamydia. This wasn't any bragging, I could hear him word for word as I sat in the back. I just wanted a single and they completely disgusted me. I'm never returning here again.

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed July 20, 2014

My family ate here on 7/19/14. The burger meals from the value menu were hot, juicy, and freshly made. Plus, they just put in a soda machine that is amazing! You can select 100 + combinations. I tried cherry vanilla Coke, and raspberry Coke; awesome stuff in a value cup, plus free refills.
Staff is also efficient and friendly. Highly recommend eating here!

Date of visit: July 2014

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!