“Good pizza but Poor service”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #26 of 62 Restaurants in Bedford
Reviewed June 25, 2017

Well, some things have improved and some have gotten worse.

They've finally done away with the blinds and curtains in the windows and that's great. Let's in a lot more light and it's not as dark and dungeon feeling. Tables were clean and not sticky like sometimes in the past. The pizza is consistent with past purchases and good.

The bad. The wait staff we had was inattentive and did not listen to our requests. Kitchen staff was loud. Much louder than should have been. I understand wanting to have a good time while working, but not so loud that customers seated on the other end of the building can hear you.
Ceiling vents are dripping condensation in the dining room which is a health hazard, as the water can contain bacteria and drip onto food and drinks.

I hate leaving a negative comment for this place, but honestly since my last review in 2015 it's gotten worse and I doubt we'll be back. Most likely we'll order take away from another location form here on out. So sad. I keep trying to give them opportunities and I get disappointed every time.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

We stopped here after visiting the D-Day Memorial for a quick lunch. The food was delivered fast and hot, and was what you would expect from a Pizza Hut restaurant. The services was well above average. Our waitress did everything she could to make sure we had a pleasant experience.

Reviewed August 1, 2016

Quiet place but it's busy with carryout and the staff are really nice. The manager kept checking up on me to make sure that I was doing well.

Reviewed December 13, 2015

This Pizza Hut is above average, I have been a customer for years and years, mainly ordering my favorite "Meat Lover's Large Pizza on a Sunday evening to go with watching football. The Weekday Lunch buffet is also always a pleasure. Kudos to all of the staff.

Reviewed October 21, 2015

Service can be touch and go at this location, but last time we ate here our server was great. Wish I could remember the young man's name. Was very attentive and did everything he could to make us happy. Pizza was brought out hot as well.
When I mentioned this upon checkout, They acknowledged the problems of the past but where trying to fix them.
Now if they would just update their bathrooms they would be doing alright.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!