“Lots of Atmosphere!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2018

Visited the Station for lunch and loved the history and ambiance. Informal and great food! Recommend!

Reviewed September 16, 2018

We were looking for someplace different for dinner so we decided to drive to Bedford and eat at Liberty Station. We both ordered the Filet, Baked Potato and Salad. Salad was fresh and crisp, baked potatoes were a little firm and dry. Steaks were cooked as ordered. My steak had a little too much seasoning but was tender and good. We ordered 2 slices of Cheesecake to take home. It was good, but the Oreo Cheesecake was a little disappointing. We will go back.
Service was a little slow.

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here several times. Each time we got different dishes. Always good.The menu is not the same old selections as many other restaurants. Service is great and the restaurant building is great. We plan to visit regularly as we live 25 miles away.

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I always come here when we vacation at Peaks of Otter. Never disappointed. She got the coconut shrimp and got a large portion well prepared. I ordered the n & w prime rib medium rare and blackened. Cooked just right. The service was great. We didn’t have room for dessert but we know their cheesecake is the best. Looking forward to next year.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Had lunch here today after fishing nearby. The place was busy, so I sat at the bar. The bartender did an excellent job keeping my beer full and getting my food. The catfish is just perfect! Not too salty, breading light and crisp. The blueberry cheesecake was a spectacular finish to the meal. Will definitely return and recommend this restaurant to my friends.