“greatly disappointed AGAIN!”

Taco Bell / Long John Silver's
Ranked #40 of 61 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Fries were cold They forgot my green beans People were standing around talking Thegirl that waited on me was new and she didn't know how to ring in some things No one was willing to help her.I keep saying that's the last time because people make mistakes but every single time I go there to get food for take out it's always missing something.I'm just done!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed April 30, 2016

Quasi-Mexican and Seafood under the same roof. Service is fast both inside and drive through. The selection is pretty extensive and is changed periodically..

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 18, 2016

I don't know what has happened to this location, but the last couple of times we ate there, it's been bad. The cashiers are either inattentive or just plan confused by what the customer is ordering. Our order plus others were given incorrect or incomplete orders and that's after waiting far too long for it in the first place. Then part of the order wasn't even warm and was uneatable. Order was wrung up wrong also and I was over charged. Cashier seemed lost and confused and I didn't even bother with getting my money (the difference) back as lord only knows what chaos that would have created.
Once one of my favorite places to eat at while in Bedford, I now avoid it like the plague.
If I had to eat though, I'd still choose this over the nearby Arby's. That's even worse!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed September 25, 2015

This is a clean and well updated location. The staff is family friendly and the condiments were well stocked and our orders were freshly made. They have good wifi but only a couple tables with plug in access.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed July 15, 2015

Combo of fish and Mexican food. Never seen these fast foods combine. It was confusing for me and staff. Counters were out of items of extras, beverage machines did not work . No napkins on one counter. Service average to poor. Clerk hanging and talking with guy not ordering. Restaurant not clean.

Date of visit: July 2015