“Music ruined the meal”

Applebee's
Ranked #22 of 62 Restaurants in Bedford
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Our family decided Applebee’s would be good for the group after church. Once we got seated we realized we were having to speak loudly because the music was so loud.

As we looked around, nobody in the restaurant was under 60 years old. The people next to us were talking about how loud the music was as well and that rap music wasn’t appropriate for a Sunday lunch crowd.

I spoke with our server and mentioned this and I was told the corporate office decides what music gets played. I asked if members of the corporate office was dining today. The server said, they never come here are you kidding? So my rep,t was can you p,ease turn the volume down and select a more appropriate channel for this crowd.

Anyway, you see where this is going. We got our food to go since we were going nowhere and couldn’t tolerate the loud annoying music anymore.

I suppose we will take our family somewhere else for dinner where the patrons opinions matter. Can’t figure out why Applebee’s is struggling as a business and being forced to close many of their stores.

Don’t recommend going to this restaurant!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 13, 2018

Offers all the variety of food that any Applebee's offers these days, but the Bedford location is not very clean. Also, has a smoking bar and all though enlosed, you can still smell the smoke. Customer service varies. Quality of food varies too.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 17, 2017

The service was quite good and our food was good, basic and dependable so we were pleased. We had salad and soup and were pleased with our selections.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Some new specials make the neighborhood restaurant fun to visit. The service is always good and the food delicious. The ribs are not what you expect.... Awesome!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

I have to say this Applebee's has never let us down and we go there at least 2x/mth over the past couple years.

Everything looks so good coming out and tastes as good as it looks. Service is always great here too, the manager even comes over and checks on you!

My only complaint if I have one is that the menu changes too often. Wish they'd bring back the burger sliders and Chicken Frescada! Love the Chicken and avocado pairing.

Date of visit: June 2016

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!