“Interesting”
Review of Azul

Azul
Ranked #6 of 62 Restaurants in Bedford
Reviewed August 29, 2018

After reading all the rave reviews, decided to try it. The employees were very engaging and helpful. Though not the usual sit-down dining, it was fast and easy. We visited after the lunch rush so I even had my meal brought to my table. There are regular food items as well as daily specials. I had the pork Cabo, which was tasty, though messy to eat. My son had a chicken and salad dish that he polished off. A little bag of chips and salsa were an added side. Nice place for a quick lunch in the heart of Bedford.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

We visited here after hiking the Sharp Top Mountain Trail. The establishment has outdoor seating and is dog friendly. The staff is extremely friendly and inviting. I ordered shrimp tacos and my wife ordered a chicken quesadilla. Both dishes were full of flavor. The salsa is freshly made at the restaurant. The flavor is outstanding! If you find yourself in Bedford, VA you really should visit Azul.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Best in town for truly fresh-tasting food. Fresh Mexican with some additional flair (ex. Greek bowl available), also has interesting specials. Chipolte-like ordering process at a counter... staff assembles bowls, burritos. Contemporary, crisp decor. Eat inside or out. In a charmingly renovated former gas station near Bower Center for the Arts.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We were traveling and wanted a good, quick lunch to satisfy both the carnivores and vegans in our party. This was along our route and what a gem! It was a great surprise! Food was excellent and so was the service! Staff understood vegan without any help!!

Reviewed June 29, 2018

I haven't had the pleasure of dining at Azul. But it's owner/chef catered our week long party in celebration of Todd Rundgren's birthday attended by fans from all over the country - even a few as far away as Australia & France. Every one of us agreed that Chef Mike, his staff, and his food were wonderful. We had 12 meals followed each night by midnight burgers, pizza, etc. All were absolutely delicious!! Thanks Chef Mike for making our week at Mountain Run Farm so yummy!! If I'm able to return to your part of the world I'll be sure and stop in for what I know will be a great meal!

1  Thank ggmadden

Been to Azul? Share your experiences!