“Delicious burgers”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

My husband son and I stopped by Bristol on our way home after visiting family for Christmas. We've eaten at the Burger Bar before, and the food, nostalgic atmosphere, and fantastic service is always such a nice experience. I had a cheeseburger, fries, and Diet Coke, my husband had a Hawaiian burger, onion rings, and Diet Coke, and our son had the oh my cheese and a strawberry shake. Everything was beyond delicious! We also met the owner, who is very friendly and knowledgeable, and our waitress was personable and took great care of us. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

Ate here for the first time Dec 28, 2016, visiting from SW Florida, and thoroughly enjoyed my "Hawaii 50" burger! I don't often get to enjoy a small town burger place, but, the atmosphere here was really nice! Small, quaint, downtown Bristol, friendly staff, and cozy! I'd visit here, again, in a heartbeat!

Reviewed December 24, 2016

Most people think that getting a cheeseburger is no big deal. Burger Bar, not only has the best burgers in two states , but they offer a wide variety of selections of the kind of burger that they offer. I love the atmosphere of the Burger Bar, as it has an "old time" feel to it. The staff are always friendly and very efficient. Also, legend has it, that this is supposed to the last place that country music legend Hank Williams was last seen alive. That in itself makes it an alluring place to visit...

Reviewed December 21, 2016 via mobile

Simply a classic American burger. The atmosphere is met with an incredibly delicious burger. Will come back!

Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

Me and my family live in Bristol and this is definitely one of our favorite places the food is amazing and I love the atmosphere! The only complaint is would have is the bathrooms are so so small and seeing as I have a young baby it isn't very convient but still a goodie