“Not an ordinary burger place!”
Review of Burger Bar

Burger Bar
Ranked #3 of 97 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed March 3, 2018

It's one of those places that just looks like it would be good, from the outside. It is pretty unassuming.

The burgers are far from it. I had Shawn's cheeseburger and it was big and tasty. I also had the parmesan fries and they were great. My wife had the c-burger and sweet potato fries. She loved it.

The server was wonderful. She kept the tea glass full, and checked on us periodically.

Good location, just off Main Street. They even have a few tables on the sidewalk for outdoor dining.

Good location, great food, and tremendous service.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

This is by far the best burger place I have ever been too! I try to go there every chance I can. I would highly recommend burger bar to anyone who likes good burgers....and GO HUNGRY! You will leave full!

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

Found this gem through TA. It’s like stepping into a time warp. Everything from the decor to the walk up bar and great food makes you think of a simpler time. Staff was super friendly and the variety of burgers was solid. If you are in the neighborhood stop by as you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed February 12, 2018

We stopped in here after hearing it was the last place Hank Williams Sr was seen alive. It's a neat little restaurant and the food is good. We each got a burger and it tasted like a real beef burger! I only wish I had been hungry enough to try a milkshake

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

This is a very great place to eat! Burgers are amazing and right in the middle of downtown Bristol! Lots of history here so make sure you stop by the Burger Bar!