All reviewsboston harborchesapeake roomprivate entrancefirst floorlip balmbreakfast was deliciouswonderful hostsfresh fruitmy husband and ieach morningjetted tubhouse catstep stoolbeach towelsbed and breakfasteastern shoremodern conveniences
Reviewed October 11, 2017

My husband and I stayed here for one night for our “babymoon.” It was my first stay at a B&B so I didn’t know what to expect. Everything was perfect. Donna and Greg, keep a beautiful place and were great hosts. The B&B is in a quiet neighborhood, but short walk to town and the beach.

The room was beautiful and had everything we needed and more. The bed was large and comfy!

I highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2017

Hurricane Irma forced us to change our vacation plans, and we happened upon Fig Street B&B. It was the oasis we needed to rest after driving for five days and camping. The room was absolutely lovely: size of room was just right, bed was fantastic, shower and bath wonderful. Nice other touches in room: set up for wine/ etc, good size tv, excellent ac. In hallway small communal frig with water and soda, beach towels. They also had beach chairs and umbrellas for guest us. The hosts couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful. We checked out another b&b nearby, and they couldn’t hold a candle to fig street!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2017

Stayed two nights in the Chesapeake Room. Super clean, quiet and comfortable. Bed and sheets are like sleeping on a cloud. Breakfast is made to order and served with full place setting of Chinaware, muffins are outstanding. Quiet and safe town with everything in walking distance. Public beach is beautiful with sunsets you won’t forget. It is very apparent Greg and Donna put a lot of energy into the Fig Street Inn. There effort pays off with a Five Star experience for their guests.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2017

The Fig Street Inn provides a perfect place for a getaway. While it is located a little bit away from the shops and beach, it is an easy walk or an easy one minute drive. Greg and Donna are wonderful hosts and amazing cooks!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for two nights and loved it. From the great shower head, to the comfortable bed to the great breakfast(s), it was absolutely wonderful.

I simply cannot say enough nice things about this B&B.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple