“Some huge donuts”
Review of Texas Donuts

Texas Donuts
Ranked #23 of 129 Restaurants in Centreville
Reviewed September 28, 2018

Not quite Duck Donuts but it is a close second. Nice selection of donuts. Very tasty. They also have some giant Texas size donuts. My son loves these of course. Once donut is enough for two to three people.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

We visited Texas donuts while visiting our daughter and family in Reston, VA! My daughter said their donuts were really good and we were not disappointed. They have a good selection. Most donuts come in both frosted and unfrosted versions. Several could come with your choice of four fillings. While all of the donuts were good, my favorites were the cinnamon roll donut and the long johns. My two year-old grandson loved their donut holes. They offer a Texas donut, which is about the size of a small dinner plate. The staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. All in all, a fun and yummy stop!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed May 21, 2018

Tasty fresh donuts but they do not have as big a selection as one would expect from a stand alone donut shop. It's a nice touch that they fill the jelly filled donuts at the time of ordering.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 26, 2018

Here is the "Skinny" on this Doughnut Shop. Read several reviews and talked to a bunch of people who told me about this place.

This place is "Hard" to find if you are not familiar with Centreville or without GPS. If driving up 29 N to Centreville, on your right will be a Bowling Alley, and the next block is a strip mall with stores i.e. 7-11. Turn right and Texas Doughnuts will be near the 7-11.

Doughtnut Review:

OMG! They have long john doughts with your choice of fillings. I had no idea, they had so many choices of Doughnuts. They also had these "HUGE" Glazed and Chocolate Dipped Doughts, besides a selection of other delights.

I'm glad I was able to find this place and try the Long Johns..

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 16, 2018

Much better than Dunk'n and not as sugary as Duck. Best donuts I've had in area. Reminded me of Round Rock Donuts which I've only found in Texas. And of course, they have Giant Donut options as everything associated with Texas has to be big

Date of visit: November 2017