“Great Decor and Food”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 January 2017

Very good menu offering and well executed. The decor is exceptional. Great place to take that special person.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

We ordered delivery and had General Tsos Chicken, Crispy Beef, and Vegetable Spring Rolls. Everything was good.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Our first visit was in the summer of 2015, All our food was very impressive and all 4 members of our group were very pleased. The second visit was disappointing but I figured that they just had a bad night so I gave them another chance. Our third visit was just as bad as the second visit. The food was just not prepared nearly as well as it was on our first visit so I will not return

1  Thank Scott B
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Staff was very nice and attentive. Excellent food and food presentation. The setting was very nice but not so much for kids as it tends to be fairly quiet.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Go to Charlie Chiangs in Centreville reasonably often. When I was still eating meat, I loved the always white meat chicken. Now, I almost always get the Asparagus Kung Pao Tofu! The staff is friendly, and amazing! They have a lot of vegetarian dishes, even a Vegan can eat here. The other thing is I comfortably go alone, or with friends, or family, out-of-town guests, etc.