“This is one of the best Bonchons!”

Bonchon Chicken - Centreville, VA
Ranked #5 of 131 Restaurants in Centreville
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bonchon's Korean fried chicken is located in Centreville, VA. Experience authenticity with Bonchon's signature Korean food in a restaurant location near you.
Reviewed August 27, 2018

You may think all Bonchon are created equal, this is not true! If you love Bonchon Chicken this location should be the poster child, so crisp it almost shatters, ( Check your shirt after for flying bits)
The wait staff is excellent, and management is always there helping out.
I am a huge fan of Garlic wings with a side of Kimchi coleslaw, YUM! Good selection of beer on tap, always an interesting one or two along side Blue Moon and Sapporo.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Excellent chicken wings and good fries as well. I prefer their boneless wings. Portions are large as well.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

This Bon Chon store was my first foray into Korean chicken and I was immediately hooked. I think they could double there dining space and still fill all the seats. Loved every dish we tried off the menu. Great choice for casual Korean chicken.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed January 3, 2018

By far, this is my fave wings place....ok, so I have a thing for Korean food. But the spicy chicken is the BOMB! Makes your lips tingle in a sauce and crunchy coating that I can't get enough of. Order WELL in advance...it could take up to 45 minutes! Pick up only.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Potstickers, fries, wings and strips oh my! We ate until we could eat no more. Everything was delicious!

Date of visit: October 2017