“Nice dimsum places near centreville ”

Sino's Inn Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 129 Restaurants in Centreville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

Very nice dimsum and price is reasonable! But service is horrible. I guess One of man in the front he is owner he isn’t supposed be there bad attitude! Waitress they don’t even know what kind of food I ordered!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 17, 2018

We enjoyed this for lunch. I am giving it 4 stars only because their dipping sauces are not the best but they were not needed.. The food itself was top notch. The flavors were very real foods with no garlic or onions to mask the true flavors of the food. We had left overs that were just as good the next day which in itself is saying something. I can't wait to try some of their other items. This was our first trip to this place.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 4, 2018

The food was good.The service was great. The waitress was very friendly and helpful. The restaurant is very clean.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 23, 2018

Been here many times. I like that their dim sums are fresh made instead of in the cart. Their congee is really good too. I’m giving them 3 stars because their service is not that great. The young lady is nice though. Maybe their service can get better and I can give them 5 stars.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed May 21, 2018

The best Chinese restaurant west of Fairfax. The have daily dim sum menu. We got both a few dim sum dishes and the regular dishes. It is cook Hong Kong style and it is very delicious. We ordered the Chrispy Peking duck an everyone enjoyed it. The steam bun was a little soft and soggy but still delicious. I would definitely recommend this place to family and friends.

Date of visit: May 2018