“Great Local Spot with Great Food!”

Siena Restaurant Lounge
Ranked #33 of 116 Restaurants in Centreville
Price range: US$6 - US$32
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Siena is a bit of a hidden gem. The food (Asian Nachos, and Pho) is pretty amazing. The staff is friendly and the prices are reasonable. It's also a great place to hang out with friends or meet new ones. They have happy hour specials, live bands, and trivia nights. I've been here a number of times and look forward to returning. They have a pretty large selection of beers.

1  Thank D. Justice B

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I stopped in for the first time while on business near Centreville, VA. I ordered the Seafood Bird Nest, Grilled Asparagus Parmigiano, and the Crabmeat Shrimp Fried Rice. It was so tasty I had to force myself not to overeat and since the portions were so large it was difficult to do. I'm not a big beer drinker but they had about 60 taps on hand. Unbelievable! I look forward to stopping in again to sample some of the other interesting looking items on the menu. Great food, great value, deliciously prepared!

1  Thank Jodyrox
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Met some friends at this relatively new restaurant in Centreville. The owner has obviously gone to great lengths to create a menu that brings together all sorts of spices and flavors. His results speak for themselves. The retauarant also has an extensivew draught beer selection (in excess of 50 taps). A great place to try out.

1  Thank Tmcnulty9
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Went here with a large group (we had a reservation so it wasn't like we showed up unexpectedly)....and a number of things that simply made zero sense....

** At the busiest times....when the bar was full and 2-3 deep at some parts of it....they had ONE bartender....not sure where the others were but they suddenly showed up when it wasnt so busy....never stood so long at a bar with an empty glass before.

** They make you pay first before even making your drink. They dont even do this at the airport!! Their reason was they have a problem with kids walking out on tabs. Few things here....why are they serving kids?? Secondly...we were there for a 30th high school reunion....we were ALL over the age of 47.

** Throughout the night the night I was continuously asked for my credit card despite the fact I had started a tab. The reason I was given was sometimes they "couldnt find teh tab they had started and needed to reswipe the card"....other times it was "Oh sorry, our system doesnt hold the information"...well if thats the case then why take it in the first place??

** Then after waiting for a bartender, then waiting for them to figure out which tab is yours and get your card again....then they come back and have to ask you again what your order was because they forgot from when they first asked you until after they figured out their system.

** Lastly a HUGE pet peeve of mine.....asking for a rail drink and being served Top Shelf AND being charged for it. When I made the order "Whiskey and coke" I was asked what kind of whiskey...."Rail" was my response....didnt notice toill later in teh evening they started pouring Makers Mark and I learned I was being charged for it. When I said I didnt want the drink she then said "Oh sorry, here you can have....I make others with other whisky from now on". Seriously?

** The pours on the drinks were terrible....so weak. Using a jigger is fine....but at least fill up the jigger.

I see other comments on here that are good....but I can only comment on my experience....and mine was terrible....I'll never go back.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Terrific restaurant and lounge with a great happy hour. Over 60 beers available at reasonable prices. Food is mostly Thai and the salads are large and excellent. I highly recommend the salad with salmon. Thursday nights are best when there is a terrific comedy show at 8:00 with no cover charge and hosted by the very funny Clay Miles. Looking forward to my nextvisit