All reviews style courtyard small balcony bistro staff love seat dulles airport lots of food options on site restaurant the king size bed fitness room is free shuttle guest rooms outstanding customer service rooms are clean coffee maker lobby area would stay here again stayed one night
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

We arrived before our check in time the desk clerk said no problem our room was clean and ready to use.
This morning I interacted with Hudson the desk clerk he answered my quickly and with a great level of caring.
Great place great location great service

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night. Front desk and bistro staff were very friendly. Hotel is very dated. Lobby appears to have been recently renovated, but guest rooms, especially the bathrooms, could use some work. The elevator looks like it's on its last leg. Had a comfortable stay and breakfast was pretty good. I would stay here again if in the area, but it wouldn't be my very first choice.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

Here for a quick overnight from the airport. This is an older-style Courtyard with the actual courtyard.

Staff great, property seems to have been renovated nicely. Airport shuttle was efficient.

Jason in the Bistro in the evening was a hard worker and could not have been more friendly.

Plenty of food and beverage options in the area within walking distance. There are sidewalks, but the roads are pretty busy.

I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

Check in was great the front desk person was very pleasant. She made the check in smooth and hassle free.

Check out was a man and he was not pleasant at all. He just took the key from me and was very nonchalant. I called about the shuttle to the airport and when I got down to the lobby he was like if it's you who called the shuttle left already.

Overall it's a pretty ok hotel.

Hopefully you meet the same check in person I met.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed June 5, 2017

We stayed here for three nights and this was a very good place to have placed our stay in Chantilly. The hotel was clean and up to date, the beds were comfortable and the entire hotel staff was awesome. Stopped at the front desk several times for info. and they were very helpful. I would stay here again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family