“Outstanding Customer Service”

Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Reviewed 5 July 2015

Front Desk person Naima was very helpful and provided an outstanding customer service experience. She went above and beyond to assist us. Kudos to her.
she is professional and can tell she takes pride in her work.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your wonderful review! The experience you had during your stay with us brings meaning to what we do here and we are grateful for the opportunity to serve you. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the rest of the team. Thank you again, please come in and say hello the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

my fiancée and I have had the best experience at this extended stay. We've been here for about a month and the staff has been the best I've ever seen. Naima has been especially wonderful and makes sure anything we need is taken care of.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2015

Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I am so happy to read that you were pleased with our entire staff and our service. We are also pleased to hear that we've created a home away from home for you and we look forward to providing you with an even greater experience in the future. The staff and I would like to thank you again for your feedback. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs.

Reviewed 15 June 2015

Hotel price is low, but you have good location, bright window view, basic gym, swimming pool, TV/DVD player, free WiFi, parking lot, free printer, and friendly front desk services, etc, regardless of low rate this hotel belongs to.

Room Tip: I like to sit by trees, ponds quietly in the morning.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2015

We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay at our hotel. I’m thrilled we were able to provide you with a home away from home experience! I am glad you enjoyed our reasonable rates, convenient location and great amenities. I truly appreciate your kind comments regarding our friendly staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

The room was nice and had a nice layout. The linens were clean and so was the bathroom. The problem I had was with what was under the surface. In the fridge was an old bowl of moldy food, food crumbs on top the fridge, paint peeling on the cabinets, and dishwasher soap pored out all inside the dishwasher. Just nasty.

I might stay here again, but they will need to retrain the cleaning staff and touch up some of the rough spots.

Overall it was ok but I wouldn't recommend it.

Stayed: June 2015
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2015

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so disappointed to read that your room was not clean to the hotel standard. I will be sharing your comments with our staff and reviewing cleanliness standards so that your experience is not repeated. Your feedback will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you again for bring this to our attention. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay, the room was really nice. Entire staff very friendly. Naimo the Manager made my stay very welcome and accommodating. I will recommend Extended Stay America, Washington DC, Chantilly, Airport to all of my business traveler friends. Good people and a good deal, I very am very satisfied with service and professionalism. TMorris

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business

Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotel and happy with our staff, including management. We are so pleased to hear that we've created a home away from home experience for you and we look forward to providing you with an even greater experience in the future. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

If you set up a rate with this hotel, do not be surprised when they raise the rate significantly without warning. Rooms were recently updated but with sub-par matarials. Cleaning service is rarely on time. Free wifi is extremly slow. Tv's are fuzzy.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. We are sorry to hear that you were not properly informed of our rate change and we did not meet your standards. We will also review your feedback with our entire staff to make sure we are fully informing our guests of our policies during check-in. Thank you again for your comments. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.

Reviewed 21 May 2015 via mobile

We arrived to find no one at the front desk. We picked up the phone to dial 0 for help but it was broken. We ended up having to call the main number from the website and we finally got someone down to check us in. They told us the wrong spot for our room, so we ended up hauling our luggage around all 3 sides of the building before we found our room.

The "nonsmoking" room smelled horribly of old smoke.

The bathrooms and linens were clean; I will give credit where credit is due.

In the morning before checking out, I cut my arm open on a random piece of metal sticking out of the wall (picture attached)... Needless to say I was less than impressed.

We paid $100 for the night and are going back down to Virginia in 3 weeks; we will NOT be staying here again.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business

Thank you for your review regarding your experience at our hotel. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention and apologize that you were not able to get hold of anyone at the front desk upon arrival. Also, we would like to apologize for the smoke odor. We limit smoking to one floor but unfortunately not everyone obeys the no smoking signs. We will be working with our staff to make sure our entire hotel is meeting our standards at all times. We will also be working with our housekeeping staff to improve our odor control procedures. The staff and I strive to exceed our guests' expectations and create memorable experiences. Therefore we will take your feedback seriously and take action as needed to improve our guest room conditions. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.