All reviewstrash roomoatmealbusiness colleaguesdvd playerpost officefull size fridgehotel is cleanexcellent customer servicetaco bellhotel staffminute drivestayed nightscomfortable stayoutdoor pooldishwasherisabelsilverware
Reviewed July 4, 2015 via mobile

my fiancée and I have had the best experience at this extended stay. We've been here for about a month and the staff has been the best I've ever seen. Naima has been especially wonderful and makes sure anything we need is taken care of.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2015

Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I am so happy to read that you were pleased with our entire staff and our service. We are also pleased to hear that we've created a home away from home for you and we look forward to providing you with an even greater experience in the future. The staff and I would like to thank you again for your feedback. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs.

Reviewed June 15, 2015

Hotel price is low, but you have good location, bright window view, basic gym, swimming pool, TV/DVD player, free WiFi, parking lot, free printer, and friendly front desk services, etc, regardless of low rate this hotel belongs to.

Room Tip: I like to sit by trees, ponds quietly in the morning.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2015

We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay at our hotel. I’m thrilled we were able to provide you with a home away from home experience! I am glad you enjoyed our reasonable rates, convenient location and great amenities. I truly appreciate your kind comments regarding our friendly staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed May 31, 2015 via mobile

The room was nice and had a nice layout. The linens were clean and so was the bathroom. The problem I had was with what was under the surface. In the fridge was an old bowl of moldy food, food crumbs on top the fridge, paint peeling on the cabinets, and dishwasher soap pored out all inside the dishwasher. Just nasty.

I might stay here again, but they will need to retrain the cleaning staff and touch up some of the rough spots.

Overall it was ok but I wouldn't recommend it.

Stayed: June 2015
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2015

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so disappointed to read that your room was not clean to the hotel standard. I will be sharing your comments with our staff and reviewing cleanliness standards so that your experience is not repeated. Your feedback will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you again for bring this to our attention. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed May 26, 2015 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay, the room was really nice. Entire staff very friendly. Naimo the Manager made my stay very welcome and accommodating. I will recommend Extended Stay America, Washington DC, Chantilly, Airport to all of my business traveler friends. Good people and a good deal, I very am very satisfied with service and professionalism. TMorris

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business

Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotel and happy with our staff, including management. We are so pleased to hear that we've created a home away from home experience for you and we look forward to providing you with an even greater experience in the future. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 26, 2015

If you set up a rate with this hotel, do not be surprised when they raise the rate significantly without warning. Rooms were recently updated but with sub-par matarials. Cleaning service is rarely on time. Free wifi is extremly slow. Tv's are fuzzy.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. We are sorry to hear that you were not properly informed of our rate change and we did not meet your standards. We will also review your feedback with our entire staff to make sure we are fully informing our guests of our policies during check-in. Thank you again for your comments. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.