All reviewstrash roomoatmealbusiness colleaguesdvd playerpost officefull size fridgehotel is cleanexcellent customer servicetaco bellhotel staffminute drivestayed nightscomfortable stayoutdoor pooldishwasherisabelsilverware
Reviewed July 27, 2015 via mobile

I visited DC for couple days .. It was great experience for me to stay in this hotel .. They have very nice clean rooms and very helpful and welcoming staff .. Also clean swimming pool available there ... Staff will help you with whatever you need 24/7 ... I really enjoyed my time there and will be my choice for the coming visits..

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2015

Thank you for such a wonderful review of our hotel. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our friendly customer service as well as all the amenities our hotel has to offer. I’m thrilled we were able to provide you with a home away from home experience. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.

Reviewed July 9, 2015

The room was very clean,comfortable and had modern furniture.They keep this hotel in nice shape.I would recommend this hotel as a place to stay for someone for a long or short stay. The location was close to everything and very close to the airport. I plan on using this hotel frequently as my job requires frequent travel.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2015

Dear Paul,

We certainly do thank you for reviewing your recent stay at The Extended Stay America. Our entire staff works hard to provide a clean, comfortable, friendly environment for our guests and we're glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 5, 2015

Front Desk person Naima was very helpful and provided an outstanding customer service experience. She went above and beyond to assist us. Kudos to her.
she is professional and can tell she takes pride in her work.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your wonderful review! The experience you had during your stay with us brings meaning to what we do here and we are grateful for the opportunity to serve you. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the rest of the team. Thank you again, please come in and say hello the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed July 4, 2015 via mobile

my fiancée and I have had the best experience at this extended stay. We've been here for about a month and the staff has been the best I've ever seen. Naima has been especially wonderful and makes sure anything we need is taken care of.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2015

Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I am so happy to read that you were pleased with our entire staff and our service. We are also pleased to hear that we've created a home away from home for you and we look forward to providing you with an even greater experience in the future. The staff and I would like to thank you again for your feedback. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs.

Reviewed June 15, 2015

Hotel price is low, but you have good location, bright window view, basic gym, swimming pool, TV/DVD player, free WiFi, parking lot, free printer, and friendly front desk services, etc, regardless of low rate this hotel belongs to.

Room Tip: I like to sit by trees, ponds quietly in the morning.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2015

We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay at our hotel. I’m thrilled we were able to provide you with a home away from home experience! I am glad you enjoyed our reasonable rates, convenient location and great amenities. I truly appreciate your kind comments regarding our friendly staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.