Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Reviewed 22 April 2017

The room was always clean after servicing. The bed and sofa was comfortable. The kitchenette area was spacious with many cabinets. Hotel staff was hospitable and always kind. Good location, quiet area that offers ambience.

Room Tip: Western rooms have views to the road, eastern rooms face the parking lot
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

We are glad to see you had a pleasant stay at our hotel. It is great to read that your accommodations were clean to your liking and that you valued our convenient location. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

We booked this hotel through Hotwire, so initially, we had no idea what hotel it was. I booked it knowing it had a kitchenette and it had 3 beds which is a must with 4 kids. When we checked in, the lobby was small but the lady at the front desk was nice. The hotel is located near a bunch of restaurants and a Walmart. It is also only 15 minutes from a Metro park and ride which was also really important to us since we were going to DC every day.

The room was spacious and at first glance was clean. I opened the cabinets to get things out to cook dinner and there was nothing in the cabinets. I looked all over and couldn't find plates, silverware, cups, etc. When I went down stairs to ask, she said they don't keep them in the room due to sanitary reasons. I've stayed at many Extended Stay type hotels and it's always been in the room. She gave me a large tote with cups, bowls, plates, etc for 2 people which was ok because we brought stuff for our kids. The cabinets in the kitchen and bathroom were disgusting. They were so dirty. The light on the desk was damaged to the point of not being safe. The cords connecting the dvd player to the tv were missing. Now, I will say that every issue we had was corrected, but there shouldn't be that many issues. I got to the point of whenever there was an issue, we just wouldn't say anything because that's all we would be doing and I wanted to enjoy my stay.

Breakfast provided was minimal. It was muffins (if they weren't gone before you got there) and granola bars. There was oatmeal packets, but no bowls. It would have been nice to have fruit or yogurt. Luckily I bought some for our family. For the price we paid, it was an "ok" hotel. If I paid more for our stay, I would have been extremely unhappy and disappointed.

Room Tip: Don't expect much
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review regarding the Extended Stay America. Let me begin by apologizing for your stay and the many issues you endured. Please know we have noted the issues you had during your stay and we are diligently correcting those issues. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent customer service and clean room. Staff was very helpful in the accommodations. A quiet and comfortable stay for the most part also it's in a nice location and look forward on visiting again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Thank you for sharing your comments. It is great to see you received excellent customer service from our staff and that you room accommodations were much to your liking. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

My son and i stayed 2 nights at Extended Stay America in Chantilly. We were met by a friendly knowledgable staff. Our room was clean and we didn't have any issues during our stay. Would I stay here again? You betcha! A+++++++++++

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Your feedback is important. Thank you for sharing. I am glad to see you were and your son were well accommodated with great customer service and a clean, comfortable room. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

The Location Is Perfect.It Is Closer By Washington Dulles International Airport.I Stayed There For 1 Night.They Had a Clean Room and Very Affordable Price.i got a Chance To Talk With Manager In the Morning and he was very co operative and Freindly.I Recommend Everyone To Stay Here.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

The team and I appreciate you taking the time to share your remarks. It is great to read that our location was perfect for you and that your room accommodations were to your liking. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Dirty smelly, people smoking cigars inside. people drinking and screaming all night. Don't bring a kid here for you would be a bad parent. when I talked to front desk clerk to help resolve the problem, she treated to call the cops on me.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank ssiebert2016
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

This is clearly a poorly cared for facility. The sheets were stained with black and yellow stains, and had many many hairs on them. The towels were stained as well, they were a grey color. When called to ask them to change the sheets, the front desk girl said "they're just stains", to imply that they weren't dirty. Food stains on the kitchen outlet and a general backsplash of red sauce behind the counter. Microwave with food caked on the sides and pieces of rice in it. This room reeks of cigarette smoke. The bathroom is wanting a good scrub. Sink faucet runs sideways. We met a few people downstairs that went to Walmart for new sheets for their room, they had some broken furniture and no A/C. DO NOT STAY HERE.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family