“Fresh and tasty food”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 29 March 2017

This is my second time here. I tried their menu order the first time I went there and the foods were delicious. This time, I try their buffet section. Foods are very fresh and tasty. I love their customer service, they take good care of us and super nice and friendly. I was sitting near the door and I like how they great every customer every time they leave or come into the restaurant. Foods are cheap as well, comparing to other Chinese restaurant around the area. Definitely will come back again and highly recommended.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

I was staying in the area and saw this place, went in and saw they had a buffet with soup and it all was good and they even had some stuff I had never had before and it was all good....and the hot tea was kfree

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is comfortable, simple, and clean. The wait staff is polite and attentive. An attractive, small sushi bar is manned by a staff member. The buffet features all the dishes you would expect to see at a Chinese restaurant. Different types of fish, fried chicken, three varieties of noodles, two types of rice, and interesting dumplings are available as well. A salad bar, fruit, and a small selection of desserts are there, too. You can finish off your meal with ice cream, which comes in several flavored.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

This is by far one of the worst places I think I've eaten at. The buffet didn't have a lot to pick from and what it did have was gross. Not clean at all....

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

I normally like big Chinese buffet restaurant, there are some excellent buffet in Syracuse and Albany. I went in this with same exceptation.
The place is dark and horrible. Most the food was not available even though it was just 6.30pm.
The food was tasteless and the restaurant was not that great too, cleanliness wise.
Definitely stay away..