“Excellent Pho”
Review of Pho 102

Pho 102
Ranked #17 of 174 Restaurants in Chantilly
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Excellent pho with excellent depth of umami. Plenty of basil and bean sprouts

Very clean. Fast friendly service.

Summer rolls made fresh with pork and shrimp. Good peanuts in sauce

Reviewed July 11, 2017

I spent a month traveling around Vietnam, eating plenty of pho, and the pho from Pho 102 is definitely on par with what they serve in Vietnam. The ingredients all seemed/tasted fresh, the servings were huge (even ordering the small bowl, I had to take some home), and the staff members were friendly and efficient.

Would highly recommend and would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed July 8, 2017

Most places left you thirsty after eating pho. This place won't. One of the best pho bowl I have ever had. And I have been to many pho shops.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

I was in Chantilly so I used Trip Advisor and found this place. It was lunchtime and the place had a good crowd. I had Chin-Nam, my usual and was pretty impressed. My favorite Pho is in Manassas (Pho234) but will say that although I prefer the broth at my other place, the beef here was delicious!!

I would eat here again.

Reviewed April 14, 2017

Came with my family for late lunch/early dinner. Summer rolls we really good, the pho was really flavorful too! Let me tell you for a large bowl of pho, they were really really generous with their meat ! Almost all of the pho restaurant give you small serving of noodles and itty bit of pieces of meats.. but boy oh boy there was meat all over the place in the bowl. Unfortunately, i did not order the pho but the combo dish with noodles, pork, lettuce and pickled radishes, served with fish sauce. I can tell you that usually those kinds of dishes you need the fish sauce for flavor.. but the grilled meat was so flavorful i didn't need the fish sauce !

Maybe one day if i dont eat for 2 days ill try the Pho 102 challenge !