Great location. Easy walk to pedestrian mall & excellent restaurants.
Can't beat the price. Comfortable room. Nice tho cozy breakfast nook.
Terrific breakfast--homemade breads, quality jams, fruit, etc. Good coffee!
REALLY nice staff.
Train tracks adjacent to property--noisy in the day but slower & quieter during the night.
Lots of exterior renovations needed but that doesn't detract from the accommodations.
I'd stay there again and have already recommended it to friends as Charlottesville can be pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 200 South Street Inn, centrally located near Thomas Jefferson's Monticello and the University of Virginia, offers southern elegance in Charlottesville's lively historic downtown district two blocks from the Downtown Mall. With sixty restaurants in the immediate vicinity you can't get better convenience. As a Bed and Breakfast, the Inn combines a relaxing, comfortable atmosphere with all the conveniences of an elegant hotel. A stay with us includes homemade cookies upon arrival, wine and artisan cheeses served in the evenings as well as a full breakfast served each morning with fresh baked goods and fresh juices. Rooms feature antique furnishings, fireplaces, private baths, some with whirlpool tubs, and a view of Downtown Charlottesville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your 200 South Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 200 South Street Hotel Charlottesville
- 200 South Street Charlottesville