1,998 results
All reviews pedestrian mall great location self parking restaurants and shops corner room breakfast buffet outdoor mall outdoor pool excellent hotel main street hotel is located business trip front desk staff free trolley fitness center excellent stay easy access
Reviewed November 25, 2017

This is our go to hotel in Charlottesville. Conveniently located on the downtown mall with restaurants and shopping all in walking distance. The staff is warm and welcoming. Rooms are clean with nice views.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni-Charlottesville, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Dear Wineact, Thank you very much for sharing your kind words. It was an honor to have you staying with us at the Omni Charlottesville Hotel, and I am delighted to learn you enjoyed our location, hotel amenities and room, and our service. We look forward to get the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed November 25, 2017

The Omni feels like something special. Staff is professional and efficient. Room is gorgeous, though maybe a tiny bit dated, that adds some charm. Holiday cocktails delicious, as are the hot cookies and cold milk waiting for the kids in the evening. Location can't be beat. Overall--fantastic!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Dear mtinthemw, Thank you very much for sharing your kind words from your recent stay at the Omni Charlottesville Hotel. It was an honor to have you with us and I am delighted to learn you enjoyed our service, amenities and location. Also, I am very thrilled to know your children enjoyed the milk and cookie treat. Our staff is truly caring and committed to providing the finest hospitality in Charlottesville, and I am pleased to know we met your expectations during this visit. We look forward to get the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed November 21, 2017

I agree with some of the other reviewers who suggest that the hotel is overpriced. It was a very nice hotel, with nice appointments. We were also treated to a room upgrade to the suite, and received 'complimentary sparkling wine and chocolate covered strawberries. Some of the permanent fixtures are dated. The whole building looks completely out of touch with the community. But, for what is there, they do a nice enough job. We signed up for the 'parking' package and for an extra $10 over the regular price, got valet parking and ten bucks at the bar. Very convenient to places to walk around. Comfy bed. Standard bathroom.

Room Tip: we were upgraded to a suite - so ask!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Omni-Charlottesville, Executive Assistant at Omni Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Dear RADeForest, Thank you very much for sharing your kind words. It was truly an honor to have you with us and I am delighted to learn you enjoyed our service, location and hotel amenities. Please know that we will undergo renovations in the near future that will provide a refresh to our guest rooms and some public areas. We truly appreciate your feedback and we will certainly consider our guest feedback as we plan our upcoming renovations. Furthermore; I am very sorry that you felt our rates are too high during peak season. Charlottesville offers great attractions and history, and we hope you return back to our hotel during low occupancy dates and enjoy the amazing low rate packages we offer. Meanwhile, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at the Executive Office, and I will be happy to assist you in any way possible.

Sincerely, Executive Assistant

Reviewed November 20, 2017

I drove 10 hours to get to my next destination. I'm going to all 59 National Parks by 60 years old. 4 more years to go. 24 more to see. So as you can imagine it can be very tiring do this trip solo and get to my next place to stay. I was so happy to arrive to Omni. Took such good care of me and made my stay the best. Love Omni hotels. The one in Scottsdale AZ is incredible too

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni-Charlottesville, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Dear Rose O, Thank you very much for sharing your kind words. It was truly an honor to have you with us and I am thrilled to learn you enjoyed our service and accommodations. We wish you best of luck for the remaining 24 National Parks, and we hope to get more opportunities to serve you as you continue moving towards your goal. We want you to know that we appreciate your business and look forward to your continued patronage.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

Underwhelming experience for the price. Rooms were average, nothing special, but I expected more. Beds were not very comfortable and shower was awful. Our room was near the elevators so it was loud. Not impressed, but the location was great.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni-Charlottesville, Executive Assistant at Omni Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Dear Vtcourtney, Thank you very much for sharing your comments from your recent stay a the Omni Charlottesville Hotel. Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences you experienced, particularly the quality of your room. Please know that we will undergo renovations in the coming months that will provide a refresh to our guest rooms and few public areas. We appreciate your feedback and will certainly consider our guest feedback as we plan our upcoming renovations. If your plans bring you back to Charlottesville, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the Executive Office, and we will ensure we do a better job taking care of you.

Sincerely, Executive Assistant