Doubletree by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$129
Doubletree.com
Hampton Inn Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$116
Hampton.com
Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$144
Homewood
US$189
US$161
Comfort Inn Monticello(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$99
Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$104
SleepInn
US$119
UVA Inn at Darden(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$100
Priceline
Boar's Head Resort(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$136
Priceline
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

1,973 results
All reviewspedestrian mallgreat locationself parkingrestaurants and shopscorner roombreakfast buffetoutdoor malloutdoor poolmain streetexcellent hotelhotel is locatedbusiness tripfront desk stafffree trolleyfitness centerexcellent stayeasy access
Reviewed December 3, 2017

Responsible for a number of reservations for members of an organization and was a guest of another organization. Both halves of the experience were excellent. Keep up the good work. We especially enjoyed working with Grace!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni-Charlottesville, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Dear D0nald_trip, Thank you very much for sharing your kind words. It was an honor to serve you and your guest, and I am delighted to learn you enjoyed our service and accommodations. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed December 1, 2017

The weekend rates were a bit pricey but well worth it. The location is fabulous with the connection to the downtown mall. Hotel and rooms were beautiful and the room service food was great. I’d def book again at Omni.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Dear Rachel P, Thank you very much for sharing your kind words. It was truly an honor to have you with us, and I am delighted to learn you enjoyed our accommodations, food and location. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed November 26, 2017

Nice enough room, but for $300+ I expected better service. When I needed a phone charger, they didn't have any to lend or rent, which is astonishing in this day and age. And the staff was rather disinterested in my situation. Imagine how many travelers forget their chargers at home -- and how many leave theirs in the hotel room accidentally. There had to be a charger there somewhere! All seemed very old-fashioned -- and not in a good sense.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni-Charlottesville, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Dear N8925PWkimg, Thank you very much for sharing your comments from your recent stay. Please accept my most sincere apology for the inconveniences you experienced. My particular concern is the interaction with our associates regarding a curtsy charger. This certainly is not the standard we hold for our selves. I assure you that we have shared your concern with our entire team. We operate in the spirit of continuous improvement and I am terribly sorry we let you down, however, this will make us better. We hope that you accept our apologies and allow us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed November 26, 2017

It was a wonderful hotel....it was right around all that you need and all the beauty of the town and the hotel offered all that you could want in a relaxing fun stay....the rooms were very nice, it was like you were as comfortable as if you were home...the pool was perfect....the only negative i could come up with is that i could hear other people in the room beside us pretty well so i felt my privacy wasnt great and with that said with how nice the hotel is and how thin the walls must be this is a place i would only come on a trip with my husband i would be reluctant to bring my 3 year old with us...i think my older school age children would be ok though....

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni-Charlottesville, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Dear Crystal B, Thank you very much for a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. It was an honor to have you staying with us and I am delighted to learn you enjoyed our location and pool. I apologize for the inconveniences regarding the noise coming in from the room next door. I have shared your concern with our Director of Rooms, he has assured me corrective actions will be taken in order that future guests have more positive experience. We truly appreciate your feedback as it gives us the opportunity to improve. We hope to get the opportunity to serve you and your family again in the future.

Reviewed November 25, 2017

This is our go to hotel in Charlottesville. Conveniently located on the downtown mall with restaurants and shopping all in walking distance. The staff is warm and welcoming. Rooms are clean with nice views.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Dear Wineact, Thank you very much for sharing your kind words. It was an honor to have you staying with us at the Omni Charlottesville Hotel, and I am delighted to learn you enjoyed our location, hotel amenities and room, and our service. We look forward to get the opportunity to serve you again in the future.