“Ideal hotel in Charlottesville”

Omni Charlottesville
Ranked #5 of 35 Hotels in Charlottesvill...
Reviewed 4 December 2017

The Omni has a great location close to all the important downtown venues. It is an attractive hotel with nice rooms and a lovely lobby area. My only complaint is the tiny, tiny bathroom. Otherwise rooms are large and clean, bed is comfortable, and really handy in-room refrigerator!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni-Charlottesville, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Christopher B, Thank you very much for sharing your kind words. It was pleasure having you with us and I am delighted to learn you enjoyed our location, service and in-room amenities. Please know that we will undergo renovations in the near future. Your feedback is very important to us, and we will certainly consider our guest feedback as we plan our upcoming renovations. We truly hope that you allow us the opportunity to service you again in the future.

Sincerely, Guest Relations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,881)

Reviewed 4 December 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Omni in Charlottesville VA. The hotel was beautiful, as was my room. The staff was extremely courteous and friendly, willing to help make my stay as comfortable as possible.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Dear ruckerk46, Thank you very much for a wonderful review. It was an honor to have you with us. Our employees are truly caring and committed to providing the finest hospitality in Charlottesville. I am delighted to learn you enjoyed our service, accommodations and location. We look forward to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

We enjoyed our stay. The hotel location is great and the hotel staff were very nice! The hotel is clean and offers a lot of amenities. The only downside is the bathrooms are really small. It's hard to fit one person in there.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Dear Dorothy R, Thank you very much for sharing your kind words. It was an honor to have you with us and I am delighted to learn you enjoyed our hotel amenities. Please know that we will undergo renovations in the near future that will provide a refresh to our guest rooms and few public areas. We appreciate your feedback and will certainly consider our guest feedback as we plan our upcoming renovations. We truly hope you allow us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Responsible for a number of reservations for members of an organization and was a guest of another organization. Both halves of the experience were excellent. Keep up the good work. We especially enjoyed working with Grace!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni-Charlottesville, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear D0nald_trip, Thank you very much for sharing your kind words. It was an honor to serve you and your guest, and I am delighted to learn you enjoyed our service and accommodations. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

The weekend rates were a bit pricey but well worth it. The location is fabulous with the connection to the downtown mall. Hotel and rooms were beautiful and the room service food was great. I’d def book again at Omni.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Dear Rachel P, Thank you very much for sharing your kind words. It was truly an honor to have you with us, and I am delighted to learn you enjoyed our accommodations, food and location. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Nice enough room, but for $300+ I expected better service. When I needed a phone charger, they didn't have any to lend or rent, which is astonishing in this day and age. And the staff was rather disinterested in my situation. Imagine how many travelers forget their chargers at home -- and how many leave theirs in the hotel room accidentally. There had to be a charger there somewhere! All seemed very old-fashioned -- and not in a good sense.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni-Charlottesville, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear N8925PWkimg, Thank you very much for sharing your comments from your recent stay. Please accept my most sincere apology for the inconveniences you experienced. My particular concern is the interaction with our associates regarding a curtsy charger. This certainly is not the standard we hold for our selves. I assure you that we have shared your concern with our entire team. We operate in the spirit of continuous improvement and I am terribly sorry we let you down, however, this will make us better. We hope that you accept our apologies and allow us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

It was a wonderful hotel....it was right around all that you need and all the beauty of the town and the hotel offered all that you could want in a relaxing fun stay....the rooms were very nice, it was like you were as comfortable as if you were home...the pool was perfect....the only negative i could come up with is that i could hear other people in the room beside us pretty well so i felt my privacy wasnt great and with that said with how nice the hotel is and how thin the walls must be this is a place i would only come on a trip with my husband i would be reluctant to bring my 3 year old with us...i think my older school age children would be ok though....

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni-Charlottesville, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Crystal B, Thank you very much for a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. It was an honor to have you staying with us and I am delighted to learn you enjoyed our location and pool. I apologize for the inconveniences regarding the noise coming in from the room next door. I have shared your concern with our Director of Rooms, he has assured me corrective actions will be taken in order that future guests have more positive experience. We truly appreciate your feedback as it gives us the opportunity to improve. We hope to get the opportunity to serve you and your family again in the future.