2,014 results
All reviews pedestrian mall great location self parking restaurants and shops corner room breakfast buffet outdoor mall outdoor pool excellent hotel main street hotel is located business trip front desk staff free trolley fitness center excellent stay easy access
Reviewed December 4, 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Omni in Charlottesville VA. The hotel was beautiful, as was my room. The staff was extremely courteous and friendly, willing to help make my stay as comfortable as possible.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni-Charlottesville, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Dear ruckerk46, Thank you very much for a wonderful review. It was an honor to have you with us. Our employees are truly caring and committed to providing the finest hospitality in Charlottesville. I am delighted to learn you enjoyed our service, accommodations and location. We look forward to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed December 4, 2017

We enjoyed our stay. The hotel location is great and the hotel staff were very nice! The hotel is clean and offers a lot of amenities. The only downside is the bathrooms are really small. It's hard to fit one person in there.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Dear Dorothy R, Thank you very much for sharing your kind words. It was an honor to have you with us and I am delighted to learn you enjoyed our hotel amenities. Please know that we will undergo renovations in the near future that will provide a refresh to our guest rooms and few public areas. We appreciate your feedback and will certainly consider our guest feedback as we plan our upcoming renovations. We truly hope you allow us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed December 3, 2017

Responsible for a number of reservations for members of an organization and was a guest of another organization. Both halves of the experience were excellent. Keep up the good work. We especially enjoyed working with Grace!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni-Charlottesville, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Dear D0nald_trip, Thank you very much for sharing your kind words. It was an honor to serve you and your guest, and I am delighted to learn you enjoyed our service and accommodations. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed December 1, 2017

The weekend rates were a bit pricey but well worth it. The location is fabulous with the connection to the downtown mall. Hotel and rooms were beautiful and the room service food was great. I’d def book again at Omni.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Dear Rachel P, Thank you very much for sharing your kind words. It was truly an honor to have you with us, and I am delighted to learn you enjoyed our accommodations, food and location. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed November 26, 2017

Nice enough room, but for $300+ I expected better service. When I needed a phone charger, they didn't have any to lend or rent, which is astonishing in this day and age. And the staff was rather disinterested in my situation. Imagine how many travelers forget their chargers at home -- and how many leave theirs in the hotel room accidentally. There had to be a charger there somewhere! All seemed very old-fashioned -- and not in a good sense.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni-Charlottesville, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Dear N8925PWkimg, Thank you very much for sharing your comments from your recent stay. Please accept my most sincere apology for the inconveniences you experienced. My particular concern is the interaction with our associates regarding a curtsy charger. This certainly is not the standard we hold for our selves. I assure you that we have shared your concern with our entire team. We operate in the spirit of continuous improvement and I am terribly sorry we let you down, however, this will make us better. We hope that you accept our apologies and allow us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.