“Best Place for Bagels in Charlottesville”
Review of Bodo's Bagels

Bodo's Bagels
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 16 February 2012

If you need bagels in Charlottesville, this is the ONLY place to go. Great bagels.

Reviewed 15 February 2012

Fabulous bagels. I've had lots of NY bagels. These are better. Believe me. The sandwiches are excellent and all the ingredients are fresh. Consistently terrific. The salads are so, so good. I've been going here since they opened years ago and I have NEVER been disappointed. Wow, what a compliment. Atmosphere is hip, busy, organized and fun.

Reviewed 14 February 2012

Get em warm, soft, and freshly made any time of the day. The line looks long, but it moves fast so don't worry. The drink menu is very limited and could use an update, but the bagel selection is great.

Reviewed 9 February 2012

The bagels are delicious and we would definitely eat here again. The parking lot is small and cars were waiting for parking spaces. Service was quick and the dining area was clean.

Reviewed 26 January 2012

In full disclosure, my first visit to Bodo's (March 2010) was the first time I'd ever eaten a bagel. Hard to fathom, I know. Wow. I sure did pick the right place to have that first experience though. Bodo's makes authentic New York style bagels. They're always fresh, soft, and somewhat sweet. There is an extensive menu from which to order you bagels. I have opted for the sausage, egg, and cheese bagels the two times I have been there. Definitely a busy place during the morning hours, but service is efficient and friendly. Must check it out when in C-ville.