Doubletree by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$129
Doubletree.com
Omni Charlottesville(Charlottesville)
US$169
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$154
Homewood
Hampton Inn Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$116
Hilton Garden Inn Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$134
GardenInn.com
UVA Inn at Darden(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$107
Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$114
Comfort Inn Monticello(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$99
ComfortInn
US$109
Boar's Head Resort(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$141
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 28, 2015

This was not good at all. Room was dirty and needs some attention. Town was booked and really neded some sleep. We slept on top of covers with the lights on. Didnt know what would come out if we turned the lights out.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank misstc2
Reviewed September 17, 2015

We found it best to ask for everything we wanted/needed in a room at the time we made our order. During our 3 weeks of vacation we traveled from Topeka, Kansas to the Atlantic Ocean at Virginia Beach, Virginia and then back to Topeka, Kansas. So in order to keep cost down we would order our rooms online as soon as we got to town. This we found is the least expensive and they are less apt to change the price on you. (Not specifically any one chain but hotels in general). We didn't start out doing this and ran into a lot of price switching with just the coupons from the discount books.

Room Tip: ask for every thing, traveled Aug. 18- Sep 8 rooms available everywhere.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FirstLadyRose
Reviewed June 25, 2015

The hotel is in a good location and the staff was nice. Housekeeping came to bring TV remote which was not in the room. Needs TLC. Towels were white, but worn. Functional fixtures, but old and need repair. Definitely on the low budget end and presented as such.

Room Tip: it was quiet and we were on the street side.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathleen S
Reviewed June 19, 2015 via mobile

The only reason I give it two stars is because the guy in the front office was nice. When I got to my room, which housekeeping had supposedly just cleaned, I discovered garbage still on the floor. The fridge smelled like something just died in it and the microwave didn't look like it had been cleaned in years. The bed was sagging in the middle and not very comfortable. There were dead roaches in the light fixture and dust all it was overall quite dirty and disgusting. The icing on the cake was the pubic hairs I found in the tub and toilet along with fresh piss stains under the toilet seat. I couldn't find anyplace else available and I'm only here for the night but I'll never stay again. It's pretty bad. With all the bad reviews I'm surprised they stay in business. I wish I had read the reviews first. I may have slept in my car if I had.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed May 5, 2015

Pay less and you get less. The welcome was friendly and all the rooms are at ground level. Compared to the chook house type motel next door it looks good. However, the interiors look as if someone was trying to create the look of a ship's cabin, with unplaned timber everywhere and some very dodgy repair work. The worst thing for us was the plastic on the mattress that creaked whenever we moved and made us sweat all night. No breakfast but the Waffle House is walking distance.