See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 4, 2015

With AAA discount, this room came in a few pennies more than the Super8. The Super8 gave me a nicer room with better amenities - which I was forced to find out when my wifi wouldn't work at Red Carpet. I called and the GM told me that the AP 3 doors down from me was bad and they were working on replacing it. The next day I was offered a different room with good wifi access. When they realized that meant a more expensive room, they gave me a refund and told me to go elsewhere. Strange, since I had been polite the entire time, and so had he. I figured they'd rather keep my business than send me to a competitor!

Room tip: Make sure you get a room away from the road if the road noise and lack of wifi bothers you. Check wifi before unpacking!
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sam T
Reviewed September 28, 2015

This was not good at all. Room was dirty and needs some attention. Town was booked and really neded some sleep. We slept on top of covers with the lights on. Didnt know what would come out if we turned the lights out.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank misstc2
Reviewed September 17, 2015

We found it best to ask for everything we wanted/needed in a room at the time we made our order. During our 3 weeks of vacation we traveled from Topeka, Kansas to the Atlantic Ocean at Virginia Beach, Virginia and then back to Topeka, Kansas. So in order to keep cost down we would order our rooms online as soon as we got to town. This we found is the least expensive and they are less apt to change the price on you. (Not specifically any one chain but hotels in general). We didn't start out doing this and ran into a lot of price switching with just the coupons from the discount books.

Room tip: ask for every thing, traveled Aug. 18- Sep 8 rooms available everywhere.
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank FirstLadyRose
Reviewed June 25, 2015

The hotel is in a good location and the staff was nice. Housekeeping came to bring TV remote which was not in the room. Needs TLC. Towels were white, but worn. Functional fixtures, but old and need repair. Definitely on the low budget end and presented as such.

Room tip: it was quiet and we were on the street side.
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathleen S
Reviewed June 19, 2015 via mobile

The only reason I give it two stars is because the guy in the front office was nice. When I got to my room, which housekeeping had supposedly just cleaned, I discovered garbage still on the floor. The fridge smelled like something just died in it and the microwave didn't look like it had been cleaned in years. The bed was sagging in the middle and not very comfortable. There were dead roaches in the light fixture and dust all it was overall quite dirty and disgusting. The icing on the cake was the pubic hairs I found in the tub and toilet along with fresh piss stains under the toilet seat. I couldn't find anyplace else available and I'm only here for the night but I'll never stay again. It's pretty bad. With all the bad reviews I'm surprised they stay in business. I wish I had read the reviews first. I may have slept in my car if I had.

Date of stay: June 2015