“Good eats”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

We had a large group of people (50+) that the restaurant made us feel welcome and accommodated us w fantastic service. The staff was friendly, professional, and prompt. The food was fresh and flavorful, not dried out under a heat lamp. The deserts were bountiful and delicious. This place far exceeded my expectations. Definitely a place worth patronizing.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Our family of six choose this restaurant due to the choose of food. Food was fresh & plentiful. Our server, Noah, was right on the ball with taking our empty dishes. Was a lot of food to choose from, from fish to chicken to pizza & tex-me.
Was my birthday so I don't know what my meal cost but I'm sure within all's teach. Plenty of parking too. Right of rt 29, close to everything.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

We stayed one day in Charlottesville and had lunch at Wood Grill Buffet.
Food is very good. Big variety.
Good service. We really enjoed meal.
Opens at 11:00.
Served lunch and dinner.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 15, 2018

There is so much to choose from! Steak, chicken, fish, pork, pasta, salads, desserts. There's no way you leave this place hungry. My favorites were the steak cooked medium-rare, chicken which is very similar to a certain Australian-themed restaurant's chicken with cheese, bacon, and honey mustard, and from the dessert bar - funnel cakes with strawberry topping and powdered sugar. First time I've ever seen funnel cakes on a buffet!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Great food!!! Huge buffet! Bring your appetite and an empty stomach! So much food to choose from! There was not one thing I had that was bad- everything was delicious! The service was great and for the amount and quality of the food, it was a great deal. It was $12.99 a person, I believe. Which is a little pricey- but it was definitely worth it! I really wish there was one in PA. Will definitely go back if in the area again!

Date of visit: March 2018