“Great Service!!!!!!”

Holiday Inn Express Chesapeake
Ranked #23 of 42 Hotels in Chesapeake
“Great Service!!!!!!”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

Me & my family are from North Carolina and we stayed @ this hotel for two nights!! Everything was excellent! They have great service, great rooms, & the morning breakfast is great!! I would def recommend the hotel to any one coming to visit VA!! Big shout out to to Lakeshia & the rest of the staff! They were all helpful during our stay!! We definitely will be staying again on our next visit to VA!

• Stayed March 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Reviewed 24 February 2012

This hotel is located in an area with plenty of places to eat. The location of the hotel made it easy to get to I-664. But what I enjoyed the most was the service. The front desk representative LaKeisha was very nice, attentive, and went out of her to provide me and by business colleague names and locations of restaurants that were in the area and places that delivered. The rooms were very clean, up to date and free Wi-Fi is available. I will definitely use the hotel again when I return on business.

Clifton, Virginia
Reviewed 20 February 2012

This "Chesapeake" location is a quiet, suburban business address. Comfortable bed, simple breakfast, clean room and basic pool/fitness. Nothing better - nothing worst. Easy on/off I-64/664 to or from the Tidewater area. Several restaurants and Mall 2 minutes away.

Room Tip: End unit overlooking (east) parking lot for sunrise.
Oilville, Va.
Reviewed 2 February 2012

This is the perfect place for me to stay as a surgical sales representative. The location allows me to get to all my hospitals and clinics with ease and little stress. The hotel is also close to restaurants and if I need to Fed-X, fax or ship something that is easily accomplished.
The most important part of this hotel are the people. Christy Morgan is a great General Manager and all the staff are very attentive to every guest's needs. The new HD TV's and new beds are just a plus to the overall good feeling that my nights away from home will be
comfortable and relaxing. Sandy is wonderful in making sure the breakfast is perfect and John takes care of all the details of taking care of all the maintenance. One of my favorite places.

1 Thank Randy S
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 27 January 2012

I came here for a college tour and stayed in this facility. The room was very nice (fridge, microwave) and the customer service (Lakeshia) was excellent. She was friendly, knowledgeable and courteous. She really made me feel like a welcomed guest. Kudos to Lakeshia Holida Inn Express & Suites. The pool and sauna were equally nice as the gym. Lastly the morning meal was great. I would certainly come here again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 12 October 2011

The start of out stay was alright. We always stay in Holiday Inns so I didn't think we would have a problem. The second day I went to work out and came back and all my towels in my room were gone....Called the front desk, they said they would have some towels brought up right away....about 45 min later the cleaning service came around so I asked for towels, said she would be right back with some...2 HOURS later I finally went out and tracked down a girl who only had two towels!! The next day, I was in the shower and the cleaning service busted in the room! The bolt on my door was locked (apparently that doesn't work!!) and I had the do not disturb sign out on the handle. The guy yells "ANYONE HERE" ..I say "uhhh yeah in the SHOWER!!!" He says "are you leaving or what!!" I told him no and that I have a 2 o'clock check out and then I hear the door close....So...I call the front desk to complain and the kid says there is nothing he can do but apologize and the manager wont be back for "some time" I will never stay in this Holiday Inn Express again!!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Cumberland, Virginia
Reviewed 3 October 2011

I'm not sure what happened with the previous two reviewers, but our experience was quite pleasant. I will admit I am normally a Marriott customer, but I have strayed over to the Holiday Inn Express brand a few times recently.

We had a perfectly nice stay. The room was quite large, it was clean, the front desk staff was very pleasant, breakfast was more than adequate. For the rate we paid, it was an excellent value. The only thing I could see remotely wrong was the bed was a tad bit hard, but nothing extreme. There were also some rather active guests directly above us, but that wasn't the fault of the hotel.

Overall, we had a very lovely stay. For the money we paid, it was a good value.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family