“Nice surprise”

Ranked #21 of 42 Hotels in Chesapeake
Corning, New York, United States
“Nice surprise”
Reviewed 26 April 2012

We were pleasantly surprised with our stay! Rooms were spacious and clean! The breakfast was much more than we expected! A great choice to stay!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Susan H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Virginia
Reviewed 6 April 2012

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for one night on April 3, 2012. We were very surprised at the size of our room, it had a living room on one end and our king sized bed on the other. It was very clean and comfortable. We thought the pool and hot tub was warm and inviting even though we didn't have the opportunity to use it. The complimentary breakfast was outstanding, probably one of the best we have experienced in any other hotel we have stayed in. It had everything an all you can eat breakfast in restaurant would have and in a very comfortable setting. We would definatly stay here again if we are ever back in this area.

Room Tip: We got the king sized non smoking room.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank VirginiaCindy
Tooele, Utah
Reviewed 4 April 2012

My family and I really enjoyed our stay here. It was just off the freeway, but back far enough away from the street noise. Dining and shopping was just down the street. The beds were comfy. We couldn't hear noise from the other guests. The pool was small but the breakfast was good. It was your typical continental breakfast, but the staff was very friendly. If we come back to the area, we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank glutenfreeutahn
Reviewed 25 March 2012

Me & my family are from North Carolina and we stayed @ this hotel for two nights!! Everything was excellent! They have great service, great rooms, & the morning breakfast is great!! I would def recommend the hotel to any one coming to visit VA!! Big shout out to to Lakeshia & the rest of the staff! They were all helpful during our stay!! We definitely will be staying again on our next visit to VA!

• Stayed March 2012
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Reviewed 24 February 2012

This hotel is located in an area with plenty of places to eat. The location of the hotel made it easy to get to I-664. But what I enjoyed the most was the service. The front desk representative LaKeisha was very nice, attentive, and went out of her to provide me and by business colleague names and locations of restaurants that were in the area and places that delivered. The rooms were very clean, up to date and free Wi-Fi is available. I will definitely use the hotel again when I return on business.

Clifton, Virginia
Reviewed 20 February 2012

This "Chesapeake" location is a quiet, suburban business address. Comfortable bed, simple breakfast, clean room and basic pool/fitness. Nothing better - nothing worst. Easy on/off I-64/664 to or from the Tidewater area. Several restaurants and Mall 2 minutes away.

Room Tip: End unit overlooking (east) parking lot for sunrise.
Oilville, Va.
Reviewed 2 February 2012

This is the perfect place for me to stay as a surgical sales representative. The location allows me to get to all my hospitals and clinics with ease and little stress. The hotel is also close to restaurants and if I need to Fed-X, fax or ship something that is easily accomplished.
The most important part of this hotel are the people. Christy Morgan is a great General Manager and all the staff are very attentive to every guest's needs. The new HD TV's and new beds are just a plus to the overall good feeling that my nights away from home will be
comfortable and relaxing. Sandy is wonderful in making sure the breakfast is perfect and John takes care of all the details of taking care of all the maintenance. One of my favorite places.

1 Thank Randy S