Room was ok but we could write our names in the dust on the dark surfaces everywhere. Not worth the extra money as you can stay at a Hampton Inn with a suite for less and get nearly the same breakfast (yuck), amount of space, quality of sleep and linens. We stay at Hiltons all over the place and feel the Garden Inns are the best value for the cost. Pleasant service, in any case!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With easy access to the Norfolk International Airport, The Homewood Suites Chesapeake-Greenbrier is the ideal hotel in Chesapeake, VA for extended stay travel. We are close to Chesapeake attractions, such as Princess Anne Park, Hampton Roads Soccer Complex, Oceana Naval Air Station and Virginia Beach. Our hotel's all-suite accommodations feature a fully equipped kitchen, separate living and sleeping areas, complimentary internet access, a fitness center, an outdoor swimming pool and meeting facilities. Enjoy all the comforts of home in hotel living with the Homewood Suites Chesapeake-Greenbrier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Chesapeake-Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Chesapeake - Greenbrier Hotel Chesapeake
- Homewood Chesapeake
- Chesapeake Homewood Suites