“So so”
Review of Sinkland Farms

Sinkland Farms
Reviewed January 2, 2017

I went there one time and felt that I wasted my time. It was nothing more than a commercialize ice cream parlor.

All reviews
"pits"
"barn"
"mountains"

Reviewed October 23, 2016

I much prefer a more rustic, realistic farm experience for our family's annual fall activities. I do not like crowds and there were far too many people there even when the farm had just opened. We paid $42 in total (2 adults, 2 kids, 2 pumpkins). All that was included was a very short hayride and access to the corn maze. There were a few animals lined up in stalls. This place was more for upscale hipsters who probably believe this is what all farms actually look like. There was music, wine tasting, and art exhibits. The "barn" was very elaborately decorated. Just my personal opinion, but I prefer the sights, sounds, smells and solitude of an actual working farm.

Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

We visited with 27 special needs children. The farm was great for them as there were activities for each level. We just wished we had more time.

Reviewed October 18, 2016

There are A LOT of things to do at the farm in the fall. The corn maze was a fun. Even with a map it took us about 20 minutes to get through. The hay ride is very relaxing. And the one thing have to try in the pumpkin chucking. For $1 you get two small pumpkins and use their slingshots that are mounted between wooden post to send the pumpkin flying.