“Tasting beers in a cool, but not frozen, setting.”
Review of Sinkland Farms

Sinkland Farms
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I attending a birthday celebration at the Sinkland Farms Brewery and we had a very nice time. Despite frigid temps, there was plenty of spots beside fire pits to keep folks warm. I only tried "Elvis on Velvet" and it was outstanding, to the point I purchased a growler and had them fill it up.

All reviews
"pits"
"barn"
"mountains"

Reviewed August 8, 2017

We love visiting Sinkland Farms in the fall as the setting is beautiful and there are lots of things to see and do. The corn maze is fantastic and the kids seem to enjoy the animals in the petting zoo. Have gone on the hay ride and selected a pumpkin every year for almost a decade. This is also a beautiful wedding venue. If I had to offer one suggestion, it would be to have a few more food choices.

Reviewed February 18, 2017

This was a great place to visit during October. Love the pumpkin chunkin and good food around the area. Although we didn't visit in the fall of 2016, I'd say the farm is still great.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

While attending the Pumpkin Festival...my family and I had a great time with community members that we see on occasion.