“Loved this brewery”
Review of Sinkland Farms

Sinkland Farms
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Awesome place to visit for some great home-brewed beers. The view is great and the pond and view of the mountains are wonderful. It is a barn with the brewery in the back. (Roosters were calling when I got out of the car.)
Great side trip from Blacksburg for those parents looking for something to do.

All reviews
"pits"
"barn"
"mountains"

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Loved this place. Love the decor, the beer was great as well. Nice cold rainy afternoon sitting around one of the fire pits with my 3 Hokie daughters. Great atmosphere and beer. This brewery has set the standard for Montgomery Co, VA. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I attending a birthday celebration at the Sinkland Farms Brewery and we had a very nice time. Despite frigid temps, there was plenty of spots beside fire pits to keep folks warm. I only tried "Elvis on Velvet" and it was outstanding, to the point I purchased a growler and had them fill it up.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

We love visiting Sinkland Farms in the fall as the setting is beautiful and there are lots of things to see and do. The corn maze is fantastic and the kids seem to enjoy the animals in the petting zoo. Have gone on the hay ride and selected a pumpkin every year for almost a decade. This is also a beautiful wedding venue. If I had to offer one suggestion, it would be to have a few more food choices.