“I keep trying it and it's just not that great”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #12 of 16 Restaurants in Clifton
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Clifton is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed April 29, 2017

I keep trying different things on the menu, salads, sandwiches, pastries, and I just can't find anything that is that good. Everything is just average, nothing particularly tasty or flavorful. I will say the bread that comes with the salads is great, but everything else is lackluster. The pastries all look amazing, but none of them live up to the look in taste. I just don't get why it's so popular.

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

After sitting outside this afternoon in the cold and rainy weather watching a lacrosse game, we were ready for warm food. The Panera Bread across the road called our names! We all had the Soup and Sandwich combo and started feeling better. Ahhh...the Tomato Soup, Summer Corn Chowder, and Black Bean Soup were perfect. Hot roast beef panini, the roasted chicken, and the turkey BLT sandwiches were wonderful. So was Adam who took our order. We love Panera Bread!!!

Reviewed April 11, 2017

The service is horrible. The food is average to below. Loaves of bread are good, especially the sesame bread; but you will have to queue for a long wait to purchase. Overall, this restaurant is not worth the effort.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Had dinner here a few days ago, great panini sandwich. The place was a little overrun with teenagers eating KFC from next door. If I were the manager, I would have booted them.

Reviewed July 5, 2016 via mobile

Took nearly 15 minutes to get my food, very disorganized. Staff were friendly, place was clean, good was fine. I've been to Paneras all over the country and am shocked how poorly run this is. Panera is my go to place on the road and hope this isn't where the others are going.