“Great place to meet and eat”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

During my stay in Virginia next door to my favorite place Panera Bread. The location and atmosphere is great.

Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

Presentation was good. My food was luke warm (wonton soup).
My lil one got a grilled cheese and apple. They did a crap job at cutting the apple for her, leaving the core and seeds. They shouldn't ask if they are gonna serve it with the steam, seeds and core still on it. IMO.
Husband got the broccoli cheddar soup. He said it was warm and good.
I have tried other locations and still not satisfied. So so customer service, over priced menu and the food has yet to wow me.

Reviewed January 31, 2017

I use this Panera all the time. Love the food for their healthy options. People who work there are nice and efficient. CONS: always busy/crowded so they don't have the time to clean tables. You may have to jump on one as someone is leaving and do it yourself. No drive thru either, and very small parking lot. Doesn't stop me from going there though!

Reviewed January 7, 2017

Only one person at the counter to take orders, so had a to wait a while to give my order. But, the young man was helpful, friendly and efficient. My quinoa greek salad was very good, and enough for a second meal.

Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

I had a monthly meeting with one of my fellow Board members. My coffee was delicious and made to order and I had a large selection and variety of pastries. It was easy to find a corner to have a meeting and there was wi-fi.