“Typical Panera”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Nothing special, your usual Panera fare. Sometimes staff is great other times not so great. Parking is horrible, feels like people camp out for ages, this store is not big enough for that. I don't go here at lunch time but I know a lot of the crowd gets their meal to go because there are not enough seats.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

During my stay in Virginia next door to my favorite place Panera Bread. The location and atmosphere is great.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Presentation was good. My food was luke warm (wonton soup).
My lil one got a grilled cheese and apple. They did a crap job at cutting the apple for her, leaving the core and seeds. They shouldn't ask if they are gonna serve it with the steam, seeds and core still on it. IMO.
Husband got the broccoli cheddar soup. He said it was warm and good.
I have tried other locations and still not satisfied. So so customer service, over priced menu and the food has yet to wow me.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

I use this Panera all the time. Love the food for their healthy options. People who work there are nice and efficient. CONS: always busy/crowded so they don't have the time to clean tables. You may have to jump on one as someone is leaving and do it yourself. No drive thru either, and very small parking lot. Doesn't stop me from going there though!

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Only one person at the counter to take orders, so had a to wait a while to give my order. But, the young man was helpful, friendly and efficient. My quinoa greek salad was very good, and enough for a second meal.